South West Hydraulic and Pneumatic Services have been involved in some large and often unique projects over the years often to the surprise of even our long standing customers. Here are just some examples.
- Supply of purpose built hydraulic systems for Australian Defence Industries, utilised in specialist equipment for early warning mine and obstacle detection.
- System design and modification work to the hydraulics at Amcor's Botany mill site, Australia's largest paper recycler.
- Service and upgrades to hydraulic clip forming machines for Pandrol Australia instrumental in the formation of railway tracks in the Alice Springs to Darwin Rail link.
- Installation and commissioning of hydraulics in support of the Paralympic Games closing ceremony in Atlanta, USA.
- Repairs to large hydraulic winch drive motors on the HMAS Flinders
- Design, manufacture and automate hydraulics on Lanolin Reel stand Nappy line for Kimberly Clark Australia
- Repair to special high temperature furnace cylinders for CSR.
- On site services to large hydraulic presses at Fiji Sugar Corporation, Fiji.
- Extensive relocation work of hydraulic equipment and commissioning at Rigby Jones Milperra site.
- Commissioning and upgrade of hydraulics on piling barge for Barclay Mowlem Australia.
- Supply & install hydraulics to raise the large screen on a barge in Sydney Harbour, shown Australia wide for Foxtel's launch of Digital Television.
- Upgrade to hydraulic lift systems for Woolworth's Town Hall complex in Sydney Australia.
- Supply of hydraulic system in the elevation of Pavarotti on stage during shows in a visit to Sydney.
- Supply of hydraulic systems employed in productions in the Matrix 2 movie in Sydney Australia.
- Refurbishment of hydraulic power units and supply of new equipment for one of Australia's leading coal mining conveyor equipment manufacturers into China.
- Refurbishment and commissioning of hydraulic systems over an Easter period in Adelaide for the Holden Motor Company during a breakdown.