South West Hydraulic and Pneumatic Services
Cylinder, Pumps & Valve Services
We has grown over the past 23 years to become one of the leading sales and service providers of fluid power products in Sydney. Beyond this, the company deals with many interstate and international clients on a daily basis.
The product range has continued to grow as we have diversified to stay active, fresh, and competitive through changing industry conditions. At the same time remaining focused on our main product lines and 24 hour service which has provided the back bone of the companies on-going growth and development.
We specialise in;
- Cylinder repairs, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Pump and motors, hydraulic, pneumatic, water and lubrication.
- Valves, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Porta power equipment - authorised Enerpac repairer.
- Air tool / hoist repairs
- Hydraulic power unit overhaul
- Design / manufacture of hydraulic / pneumatic systems
- Waste compactor service
- Transit mixer - hydraulic service and repairs
- Tower crane - repairs to Lucas 'PM series', Hoist, Luff, Slew, Pumps, Hydreco boost pumps, Staffa, Kawasaki, KYB, Winch Motors.
- Pearson Press and Guillotine services.
- Supply of purpose built hydraulic systems for Australian Defence Industries, utilised in specialist equipment for early warning mine and obstacle detection.
- System design and modification work to the hydraulics at Amcor's Botany Mill site, Australia's largest paper recycler.
- Service and upgrades to hydraulic clip forming machines for Pandrol Australia instrumental in the formation of railway tracks in the Alice Springs of Darwin Rail link.
- Installation and commissioning of hydraulics in support of the Paralympic Games closing ceremony in Atlanta, USA.
- Repairs to large hydraulic winch drive motors on the HMAS Flinders
- Design, manufacture and automate hydraulics on Lanolin Reel stand Nappy line for Kimberly Clark Australia
- Repair to special high temperature furnace cylinders for CSR.
- On site services to large hydraulic presses at Fiji Sugar Corporation, Fiji.
- Extensive relocation work of hydraulic equipment and commissioning at Rigby Jones Milperra site.
- Commissioning and upgrade of hydraulics on piling barge for Barclay Mowlem Australia.
- Supply & install hydraulics to raise the large screen on a barge in Sydney Harbour, shown Australia wide for Foxtel's launch of Digital Television.
- Upgrade to hydraulic lift systems for Woolworth's Town Hall complex in Sydney Australia.
- Supply of hydraulic system in the elevation of Pavarotti on stage during shows in a visit to Sydney.
- Supply of hydraulic systems employed in productions in the Matrix 2 movie in Sydney Australia.
- Refurbishment of hydraulic power units and supply of new equipment for one of Australia's leading coal mining conveyor equipment manufacturers into China.
- Refurbishment and commissioning of hydraulic systems over an Easter period in Adelaide for the Holden Motor Company during a breakdown.