Enerpac features the most comprehensive family of hydraulically driven, high-force industrial tools and equipment. Distributed globally yet supported locally, to make you more productive and the work you do safer and easier to perform. Enerpac have combined their decades of experience in hydraulics with the versatility of other force-generating technologies to create the widest range of industrial tools & accessories. Innovative products and effective solutions for virtually all industrial applications.
When people in the industry think Porta Power and High Force Tools they think ENERPAC such is the reputation, long standing, and with merit. At South West Hydraulics we believe no other product brand comes close to matching Enerpac.
South West Hydraulics has been a proud full Distributor and authorised Repair centre for Enerpac for over 20 Years and have strived to become one of the leading Distributors of Enerpac in NSW.We have worked hard to become well known for the Product and in getting the information to the Customers and with the good repour of the Enerpac Territory Managers and Staff offering exceptional Customer service.
Not only is our pricing on new equipment very competitive,we have also repaired and serviced many thousands of Enerpac Tools over the years at our factories in Ingleburn,and at times Tools from many parts of the Globe.
When you think Hydraulic Tooling think Enerpac,when you think Enerpac think .......South West Hydraulics.
RC-Series, Single-Acting Hydraulic Cylinders
Enerpac RC Series hydraulic cylinders set the industry standard for general purpose cylinders.
- Unique GR2 Bearing Design, reduces wear, extending life
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing (on most models)
- Designed for use in all positions
- High strength alloy steel for durability
- Redesigned cylinder thread protector for ease of use
- Heavy-duty, pretensioned spring improves retraction speed
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
P-Series, ULTIMA Hydraulic Steel Hand Pumps
- Enerpac high pressure ULTIMA hydraulic steel hand pumps are the solution for tough jobs
- Reduced handle effort and ergonomic grip for less operator fatigue
- Two-speed operation for fast and easy operation (except P-39)
- Vent free reservoir eliminates spills
- Quick grip handle allows for easy transport
- Integral reservoir over-pressurization protection
- All steel construction, chrome plated plunger and wiper system for durable, long lasting performance
- 4-way valving on the P84 and P-464 for operation of double-acting cylinders
- Large oil capacities to power a wide range of cylinders or tools